Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Secret
~ Thank you ~

I have been following The Secret (DVD and Book) since the beginning of this year. I have found valuable information to help myself transform the Individual Knowing into Oneness (the way about going to manifest this in writing more)! Thank you guys so much for inspiring me to find the link between ALL THERE IS to me in correlation to sharing with all people.
I AM an Astrologer, I also 'heart' Numerology and I read Tarot and have quiet some insights into 'Symbology'. I also AM an Indigo Child who is equipped with an 'ever-seeking mind' for presenting The Truth to how it really IS.
Ever since the day I was born into this life time, I used to send my parents and teachers crazy! Most of all I was never able to sit still, or even concentrate on anything that I decided that does not match my frequencies, which were many things back then in the 60ties and 70ties, going onto being a teenager in the 80ties and then being a part in the 90ties as a provider and managing the 'working aspect' in life around minds that I found so very different than mine. Never have I come across an opportunity to engage my fractured wisdom into Oneness, as The Secret has enabled me to merge the Me inside of me.
Thank you very much guys! ALL is more than clear to me NOW! .... and, because of this I AM NOW able to continue my articles by putting my thoughts and deep understanding into writing in order to help ALL people for to make this world a much more peaceful and harmonic place through the only Government THERE IS - and this Government I am sensing and asking into all of our lives is the pure Being of breathing Compassion and Love!!!
I AM for ever grateful for the people that came out and not only spoke, but were also able to evoke a feeling of positive excitement that I AM here personally call PASSION - as passion means to pass i(t) on. People like Rhonda Byrne, James A. Ray, Michael Beckwith, Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, Joe Vitale, Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield, Neale Donald Walsh, Bob Doyle, John Gray ... just to name some of the people here that contributed to make not only The Secret a huge success but to help US to make all of our lives successful by choice as they have managed to combine their energies for ALL of us in order to create Harmony in Thought and Balance in the Feeling Department, which then should carry the only Impulse and Intent that calls forth Actions that are carried out through the vibration of Love.
I have just finished watching the shows on Larry King Live aired in November 2006 and March 2007.
I have noticed that none of the so called 'negative attacks' :) - if one can even call it that has shifted any of your Consciousness and Concentration!!!
I also realized that I have something in common with all the people speaking here:
I AM also a person that is authentic and speaks out to what comes to mind first, which I base on the pure Essence of Truth in what I have accomplished in knowing so far. There is always room to evolve, of course.
Your responses were quick, swift and straight from the Heart, tinted with PASSION as you know with a deep understanding that the Truth will always prevail, no matter how many doubters you might be confronted with. I simply thought that the so called doubters on this show create also more doubt and doubters into their lives, yet some of the doubters have to have other doubters around in order to sustain their call of 'having' a "Help-Business", rather than making it one's business of 'being' helpful.
People first, then money! - just to quote Suzi Orman.
In my personal opinion the 'doubt intention' is not a positive way to go and to attract people into one's life who seek help as intentions are to come straight from the Heart without any adversary thoughts on the Mind. Aren't we to ask to diminish the amount of people that so far are not yet able to help themselves to transform into people that gladly tap into the tools of self-empowerment?
- (Please note that this is solely my personal opinion)
This (standing alone) in its Essence proves that the statements made in 'The Secret' are correct! It is the flow that lets you feel and know that you can talk about the Truth continiously and never tire of knowing the answer!
This IS what I was able to perceive in these particular Interviews/Talk Shows.
You guys have managed to pass I (AM, yourselves) on in such a powerful way that one is truly compelled to do this work by going within and to recognize what truly IS from what could be, and what is absolutely not.
Thank you so much for caring! Congratulations Guys for a major success of helping to change the world into a peaceful and loving place, as this IS what my Heart has been asking for, for so long already - NOW it has finally manifested!
WOW!
After all ...This IS my personal Universe.
- from within to throughout -
HAPPY EARTHDAY!
Lots of Love, Light and Gratitude to you,
3nitySolution

No comments: